Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. The Company reserves the right to refuse to supply any customer.
2. All goods shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
3. All prices shown are in British Pound sterling and include VAT where applicable at the current rate.
4. The Company will aim to deliver all goods within 28 days of accepting your order. If we are unable to deliver within 28 days, you will be offered a revised delivery date or substituted goods or, alternatively, you have the right to cancel your order. If you exercise your right to
cancel, a full refund for any prepaid goods will be provided.
5. The Company is responsible for supplying you with the goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations, please contact us on 0330 024 1001.
5.1 Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days, starting with the day after you receive the goods. You may do this by calling customer care on 0330 024 1002 or through our website or in writing. A full refund will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. For information on returning products, please refer to our” Returns Policy” section below.
6. Customers should take all reasonable care with goods while they are in their possession.
6.1 Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain with the Company until such time as the Company has received payment of the purchase price of any other goods
14 Day “No Quibble” Returns Policy
7. Under your statutory rights, The Company provides a “No Quibble” returns policy which allows you to return any goods (except personalised goods), providing that they are returned within 14 days of receipt, complete and in a condition as good as when they were delivered.
Receipt of goods takes place on the date of delivery or alternatively 5 working days from invoice date.
7.1 Should you wish to return any goods, please call customer care on 0330 024 1002 and you will be provided with a pre-paid postage label.
You must retain proof of posting for all returned goods. Alternatively, should you choose to return the goods at your own initial expense, delivery must be made to LMO Processing Centre, PO BOX 89, PORTH, CF40 9BJ with the correct level of postal insurance to cover the sales cost.
7.2 The cost of returning the goods to the Company under this clause will be met by the Company providing that you retain proof of postage and use the service which covers the value of the goods in case of loss.
8.1 Payments made by card, where supported by your card type (e.g. Visa MasterCard, Visa Debit, etc.), by making a purchase under these terms and conditions you are granting continuous payment authority on your card. This will be used for your subscription payments.
You understand that, once granted, continuous payment authority shall remain in force until you instruct a cancellation of the continuous payment authority in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
In the event that you are not willing to grant continuous payment authority, you should contact us to make an alternative arrangement to pay for your order.
Payment via invoice is due and is required on receipt of invoice, or on or before the due date specified on the invoice irrespective of the 14 day returns period. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to:
8.1a Charge a late payment fee for overdue invoices plus an additional fee to cover expenses incurred in providing the buyer with written or verbal reminders, or for passing the overdue debt to a solicitor or authorised third party for legal proceedings or for tracing and collection.
8.1b Charge a fee to cover the costs and administration incurred by the seller for processing unpaid cheques, direct debits, declined, refused, rejected or disputed card payments and for processing rejected or refused payments for other payment types not mentioned.
8.1c Charge a fee for providing the buyer or an authorised third party for the retrieval, copying and dispatch of copy invoices or statements.
8.1d Suspend or cancel an application, order or account without notice.
9. The Company offers a voucher policy for repurchased goods at its discretion. The vouchers will be a percentage of the noted value of the repurchase which must be redeemed within 12 months of the issue date unless an alternative agreement has been made.
These vouchers will be limited to the purchase of comparable products as defined by the Company.
10. A credit limit will be applied to your account at the Company’s discretion and subject to account approval in accordance with our internal credit policy which may include conducting a credit search using a licensed credit reference agency.
11. The Company is committed to providing customers with high-quality products and service. If you have a question concerning any aspect of our service, please visit our website at www.londonmintoffice.org or contact us via ourwebform at www.londonmintoffice.org/contact-us.
12. The Company complies with the conditions of the Date Protection Act and will only supply your details to contracted third party partners for processing purposes. The Company follows the Code of Practice of the Direct Marketing Association. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.