OUR TWELVE PROMISES FOR PEACE OF MIND
The London Mint Office is a trusted supplier of new and historic coins, medals and ingots. In 2016 we joined the Samlerhuset Group, one of the largest coin retailers in the world with 7.5 million customers. Today, we make twelve promises to enable you to order from us with complete confidence and peace of mind.
- We promise that all of our products will be supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity, which is our guarantee of the quality, craftsmanship and authenticity of your purchase.
- We promise that we will store your personal data securely at all times.
- We promise to keep you up to date with new product launches, competitions and special offers for as long as you wish to be informed of these.
- We promise that you can easily unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- We promise that we will not sell, forward or share your personal data to any other companies without first obtaining your express permission to do so.
- We promise that we will not send chargeable products to you without first obtaining your express permission to do so.
- We promise that we will only charge you for products that you have specifically ordered from us.
No Quibble Returns
- We promise that, if you are not 100% happy with a purchase, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery for a replacement (if available) or a full refund. Whichever you prefer. No questions asked.
- We promise to pay for your postage if you want to return a purchase. To receive a pre-paid postage label simply call us on 0330 024 1002 (calls charged at your local rate)
- We promise that we will process any returned purchases as quickly as possible, but, please allow up to 28-days for us to do so. If returning goods, all we ask is that you return the product in its original condition and obtain a free Certificate of Posting from your Post Office. Without one, we regret that we cannot refund an item if it gets lost in the post on its way back to us.
- We promise that in the unlikely event that you need to make a complaint, we have a dedicated UK based Customer Care Team ready to assist you. They can be reached by telephone, email and post.
Telephone: 0330 024 1001 (calls charged at your local rate)
Post: LMO Processing Centre, PO BOX 89, PORTH CF40 9BJ
- We promise that we will always attempt to resolve a complaint as quickly and fairly as possible. If we can’t do so to your satisfaction within 24 hours, the complaint will be escalated to our Customer Service Manager who will attempt to resolve it within 48 hours. If you are still not satisfied, your complaint will be passed to the appropriate Head of Department and you will be advised of the outcome within 2 weeks.